Kashmir Indepth
Kashmir

Gas cylinder leak causes fire in Sopore Village

KIN Desk

Sopore, Jan 13 : Fire broke out due to leakage of gas cylinder in Sopore village of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district this evening.

Reports said that gas cylinder leakage caused massive fire in the residential house of Nazir Ahmed at Warpora village of Sopore.

Meanwhile fire tenders, police reached the spot and are trying to douse the flames.

However no loss of life or injury was reported immediately in the mishap.

Details Awaited

Related posts

‘Best way to pay homage is to support freedom struggle’: Geelani

Kashmir Indepth

HC directs strict action against those who hid travel history

Kashmir Indepth

Panchayat polls: Baramulla records over 36% turnout till 12 am

Kashmir Indepth

India-China clash: No need for NC to attend APM: Farooq Abdullah

Kashmir Indepth

Commissioner Secretary reviews progress on recommendations of Committee on Business Revival in J&K

Kashmir Indepth

ACB arrests Manager, other employees of FCI

Ankit Sharma

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy