Kashmir Indepth

Five Residential houses gutted in sopore fire Mishap

Sopore, March 13 : Five residential houses were completely damaged in a major fire incident at chankhan area of Sopore during late last night. reportedly due to the electric short-circuit.

Reports said that fire was broke out from the three Storey residential house of khazir Muhammad Malla and spread to other near by houses due to which at least five residential houses were damaged.

Reports added that the electric short circuit took place in the house of Khazir Muhammad malla at about 12 on Tuesday mid night. The fire engulfed the whole house and ablaze four other houses in the neighborhood which were belongs to Bashir Ahmad Malla, Abdul Rashid Malla, late Muhammad Maqbool Malla and Ghulam Nabi Malla

Fire tenders with the help of locals douse the flames and stopped fire for more spreading to other near houses in this large conjucted locality

Reports further mention that the property worth lacs of rupees were completely gutted in the mishap
and the area is still under trauma due to the heavy loss caused the properties.(KNO)

Related posts

Army pays tribute to two soldiers killed in north kashmir

Kashmir Indepth

No plan to resume prepaid services: Guv

Kashmir Indepth

Woman killed, another person injured after fired upon by unknown gunmen in Pulwama

Kashmir Indepth

Militant hideout busted in Ganderbal woods, arms and ammunition recovered

Kashmir Indepth

Secy NFCH reviews implementation of rehabilitation of militancy affected children scheme

Ankit Sharma

Meet teenager Huzaif; Kashmir’s emerging football trick-shot star

Kashmir Indepth

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy