Kangan: A cook was electrocuted to death at the residential quarter situated at the premises of Trauma Hospital Kangan in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Friday.
An official told Kashmir Indepth News Service (KINS) that a cook identified as Mushtaq Ah Payer Aged about 24 yrs son of Wali Mohmad of Payerpora Hayhama Kupwara electrocuted to death at the Residential quarter of Dr.Arizoo quarter which is situated in premises of Trauma hospital Kangan ..
The cook was working in Hotel Tranquil Sonamarg belongs to the said Inspector ,presently was attached with her wife Dr Arizoo as cook.
Meanwhile, Police reached on spot & take the dead body for Medico legal formalities.
A police officer alos Confirmed this incident to KINS said a case has been registered and further investigation has been initiated.(KINS)