Kashmir Indepth

Cook electrocuted to death in Ganderbal

Kangan: A cook was electrocuted to death at the residential quarter situated at the premises of Trauma Hospital Kangan in central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Friday.

An official told Kashmir Indepth News Service (KINS) that a cook identified as Mushtaq Ah Payer Aged about 24 yrs son of Wali Mohmad of Payerpora Hayhama Kupwara electrocuted to death at the Residential quarter of Dr.Arizoo quarter which is situated in premises of Trauma hospital Kangan ..

The cook was working in Hotel Tranquil Sonamarg belongs to the said Inspector ,presently was attached with her wife Dr Arizoo as cook.

Meanwhile, Police reached on spot & take the dead body for Medico legal formalities.

A police officer alos Confirmed this incident to KINS said a case has been registered and further investigation has been initiated.(KINS)

Related posts

Dialgam village of Anantnag faces water scarcity, Govt unmoved

Kashmir Indepth

JKLF ‘rejects’ GoI’s ban on party

Kashmir Indepth

Prostitution racket at Bagh-e-Mehtab busted

Zainab Hamdani

CUK’s SLS organizes orientation programme

Kashmir Indepth

J&K to receive moderate rain during next 24 hours

Kashmir Indepth

Sonamarg to be thrown open for tourists from Feb 24
DC Gbl, Director Tourism review status of restoration of essential services

Zainab Hamdani

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy