Anantnag Dec 24: One person from Kokernag died after five labourers electrocuted while working on a power project in Anantnag on Thursday.
An official told news agency Kashmir Indepth News Service (KINS) that labourers were working on a power project and also repairing transmission lines.
“Electricity was turned on without informing them resulting five people got electrocuted. One among them died who is from Kokernag. His name is Anees Ahmad Bhat,” the official said.
His body has been sent for postmortem.