Kashmir Indepth
Nation

No compromise on India’s security:HM Shah

New Delhi, Sept 17 (PTI) Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Tuesday said the Modi government will not tolerate any breach of India’s territory and is ready to deal with any such acts strongly.

Shah also asserted that the situation in Jammu and Kashmir has been peaceful ever since the special status given to the state under 370 was abrogated on August 5 and added that not a single bullet has been fired nor anyone has died since then.

“There will be no compromise on India’s security. We will not tolerate even an inch of breach of our territory. We will deal with it strongly. We will not allow any drop of blood of our soldiers go in vain,” he said addressing an event of the All India Management Association here.

Coming down heavily on the previous Congress regime for not adopting a comprehensive national security policy, the home minister said the country’s strategic policy was overshadowed by the foreign policy.

“After the surgical strike and air strike, the perception of the world has changed and India’s strength has been recognised globally,” he added.

Related posts

NIA Issues Fresh Summons To Mirwaiz For Questioning In Delhi

Kashmir Indepth

Amit Shah hails PM Modi after all schools, Anganwadis in J-K get tap drinking water connections

Ankit Sharma

Delhi: Six people including child killed after part of factory collapses in Moti Nagar

Kashmir Indepth

Covid-19: India set to cross 100,000 deaths today

Kashmir Indepth

COVID-19: Govt evacuates 2,02,321 stranded JK residents; 1,37,873 via Lakhanpur, 64,448 through special trains

Kashmir Indepth

Most people in India not comfortable travelling for at least a year: Survey

Kashmir Indepth

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy