Kashmir Indepth
Kashmir

Man dies after electrocuted in Budgam village

AB Wani

Budgam, May 13 : A man was electrocuted to death while trying to repair some electrical appliances at his residence in Soibugh village of Central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Wednesday.

Reports reaching a man was repairing electric appliance when he came in contact with a live wire. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead.

A police officer also confirmed the death and identified him as Hilal Ahmad resident of Soibugh village of Budgam. The officer said a case in this regard has been registered and further investigation has been takenup. (GNS)

Related posts

Lab technician beaten in SDH Kupwara, BMO constitutes committee to investigate matter

Kashmir Indepth

Ensure safety, security of people, LG tells security agencies

Kashmir Indepth

Evacuation: JK Govt issue online registration, Helpline numbers to facilitate stranded persons

Kashmir Indepth

Admn Secys. to hold Public Grievance Camp at Srinagar on Feb 18

Kashmir Indepth

Skill development workshop concludes at PPS Bemina; IGP Kashmir felicitated the participants

Kashmir Indepth

Chief Secretary reviews functioning of Health & Medical Education Department
Directs the Department to rollout patient feedback mechanism through Mera Haspatal by February 2022

Kashmir Indepth

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy